The Flintstone Kids: Frankenpebble

As young Fred fixes a doll, he imagines himself - in a black and white scene - as Dr. Frankenstein, building an enormous doll named Frankenpebble, who identifies itself as a man, despite the fact that he's wearing a dress. If you ever dreamt of seeing a giant guy in a dress and curlers calling Wilma his girlfriend, you've come to the right place. Otherwise, this one's pretty expendable.

The only episode from the old days that I remember dealt with drugs and a Michael Jackstone concert - I think it was a prime time special. And Jackstone was probably quite a bit scarier than Frankenpebble.

3 comments:

GaryBoz said...

I watched this cartoon a lot as a kid, and really liked it. I don't recall this episode specifically. I'd buy it if it were on dvd.

C-Man said...

Frankenstein Or Frankenpebble
LOL

GaryBoz said...

This show deserves more credit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...